The Most Popular Esports Game every Gamer should know
Esports, or competitive video gaming, has exploded in popularity in recent years, with major tournaments and leagues drawing in millions of viewers and players. As such, it's important for every gamer to have at least a basic understanding of the biggest and most popular esports games. Here are five of the biggest esports games that every gamer should know:
- League of Legends (LoL) - Developed by Riot Games, League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game that has consistently been one of the most popular esports titles. Players take on the role of a "champion," each with their own unique abilities, and compete in 5v5 matches to destroy the enemy team's nexus, a central structure located in their base. LoL has a massive player base, with over 100 million monthly active users, and has a professional league system with leagues all over the world, including the North American League Championship Series (LCS) and the European League of Legends Championship Series (LEC).
- Dota 2 - Developed by Valve Corporation, Dota 2 is another extremely popular MOBA game that has a massive following in the esports world. Similar to LoL, Dota 2 features 5v5 matches where players control champions with unique abilities and try to destroy the enemy team's ancient, a structure located in their base. Dota 2 has a professional league system called the Dota Pro Circuit (DPC), which culminates in The International, an annual tournament with a prize pool of over $10 million.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) - Developed by Valve Corporation, CS:GO is a first-person shooter game that has a long history in the esports world. It features two teams, the terrorists and the counter-terrorists, who compete in various game modes such as defuse the bomb and hostage rescue. CS:GO has a professional league system called the ESL Pro League, which features teams from all over the world competing for a spot in the annual tournament.
- Overwatch - Developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Overwatch is a team-based first-person shooter game that has gained a large following in the esports world. It features unique characters with their own abilities, called "heroes," and two teams compete in various game modes such as capture the flag and control points. Overwatch has a professional league called the Overwatch League (OWL), which features teams from all over the world competing for the championship.
- Fortnite - Developed by Epic Games, Fortnite is a battle royale game that has taken the gaming world by storm in recent years. It features 100 players dropped onto an island where they must scavenge for weapons and resources and fight to be the last one standing. Fortnite has a professional league called the Fortnite Champion Series (FNCS), which features top players from all over the world competing for a spot in the annual tournament.
These are just a few examples of the biggest esports games that every gamer should know. Other popular esports titles include Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege, and Starcraft II. The esports world is constantly evolving, with new games and leagues emerging all the time, so it's important for gamers to stay up-to-date on the latest developments. Whether you're a casual gamer or a competitive player, understanding the world of esports can help you better understand the gaming industry as a whole.
Flujo is a Singapore Ergonomic Eco-System company that specializes in ergonomic furniture and solutions We are determined to be a trusted brand to our customers. Designing with driving factors of innovation and customer-centric as core beliefs of our products, we are committed to understanding your needs. We strive to be the No 1 Ergonomic Chair and Height Adjustable Brand in Singapore.
Click here to view our selection of products
#flujoergo #flujotriton #flujosyclone #esports #EsportsChallenge #esportsgaming #esportsteam #esportsnews #esportstournament #lol #Dota2 #Overwatch2 #fortnite #flujogaming #flujogamingchair #singapore #singaporegamer #gamingcommunity #gamingmemes #gaminglife #gamingsetup #gamingpc #gamingchair #Gamingchallenge #sggaming #singapore #singaporelife